Tillingham Col '17 - 75cl - 10.5% ABV
This product is sold out
NAME C O L’ 1 7
ESTATE: Tillingham,Peasmarsh, East Sussex, UK
VINTAGE 2017 ALC 10.5% VOL
GRAPE(S) Pinot Noir 50%,Chardonnay 40%,Pinot Meunier 10%
Pale gold and slightly hazy (undisgorged), the Col has very soft small bubbles. Aromas of toasty, creamy baked apples are contrasted by fresh acidity and a dry long finish. Suitable for vegetarians / vegans: YES Allergens (eggs and / or milk): NA
Fruit sourced from local growers in Kent and East Sussex. Terroir: combination of chalk and clay soils Viticulture: conventionally grown, 4000 vinesper hectare density, single vsp systems. Yields: 45 hl/ha
- Manually harvested into 12 kg baskets.
– Combination of whole bunch pressed and destemmed, crushed and macerated fruit.
– 100% Indigenous yeast ferment at ambient.
– 30% fermented in 2nd fill white burgundy barrels.
– Blended and bottled (by gravity) in March 2018.
– Small addition of sugar (8 g/l) for refermentation in the bottle(ancestral method).
– Zero filtration.
– Zero fining.
– Zero sulphur.
<10 ppmTotal SO2: <30 ppmAcidity: 9 g/lResidual sugar: 0